Childcare Assistants – Halkidiki14.12.2016
Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain that creates and develops a collection of contemporary resorts, based on the exciting concept of Infinite Lifestyle. At Ikos Resorts, we envision to offer an outstanding customer experience, based on supreme operational excellence, warm hospitality & great teamwork.
We are currently looking for
to joinour Hotels Kids Club teams in Halkidiki, Greece.
Reporting to the Kids Club Manager, you will supervise and monitor safety of the children while creating a fun and memorable experience.
Your main accountabilities will include:
- Work with Kids Club Managers and Supervisors in planning and developing indoor and outdoor activities in response to the children’s interests and Hotels schedule
- Follow daily schedule of the Kids Club, as trained by Managers & Supervisors
- Observe, monitor and record children’s developments and whereabouts at all times
Your main skills / qualifications need to include:
- University Degree or College Diploma / course in Childcare
- First Aid course
- Previous experience in Childcare
- Excellent Knowledge of English language
- A second language between German, Russian & French is highly desirable
- Communicative, enthusiastic and warm personality, responsible and highly organized
We are an equal opportunities employer.
All applications will be considered as confidential.
Follow us on website & LinkedIn for more company news and job updates.
The Infinite Lifestyle Experience
Πηγή : skywalker.gr
Πληροφορίες θέσης εργασίας
Τμήμα : Παιδαγωγικό Τμήμα Δημοτικής Εκπαίδευσης || Παιδαγωγικό Τμήμα Νηπιαγωγών